UPDATED INFOS 22/02/2017, 18:14
Added new scripts to coding_utilities
Exams-end approaches, so i can finally get back to GameMaker. Here is my current schedule:
(Bold line indicates current step, italic indicatescompleted steps)
- Complete GraphMaker missing features, and publish the final version. (for further notes check program’s page)
- Complete Windows SideBar‘s missing features and publish final version (maybe for free.)
- Some sidework in existing GUI library code
- Additional scripts for coding utlities as promised.
- After all is done first version of GUI library will be uploaded in gamemaker’s workshop.
- Getting GraphMaker in a Linux (Ubuntu) compatible form.
- Going on with Windows Phone / Lagdroid scrolling shooter.
Since the entire graph maker software is based on my GUI library, bugs relative to that library will be fixed in future steps. Also currently non-cured graphics will get attention in future. Till GUI comes out of pre-alpha, graph maker will stay in standby