UPDATED INFOS 15/03/17, 15:29
I’ve swapped some things in the schedule:
- Some sidework in existing GUI library code
- First youtube presentation of GUI library
- Complete Windows SideBar’s missing features and publish final version (maybe for free.)
- Additional scripts for coding utlities.
- After all is done first version of GUI library will be uploaded in gamemaker’s workshop.
- Getting GraphMaker in a Linux (Ubuntu) compatible form.
- Going on with Windows Phone / Lagdroid scrolling shooter.
Since the entire graph maker software is based on my GUI library, bugs relative to that library will be fixed in future steps. Also currently non-cured graphics will get attention in future. Till GUI comes out of pre-alpha, graph maker will stay in standby